So a while back we did a lot of research about the best ways to remember to take your medications. During the process, one of the people we asked said they remember to take their meds by using an early morning alarm that plays a song with the word medication in it! And that's where the coolest medication alarms idea came to light.
Stay tuned, we're about to take this to a whole nother level!!
Here is our list of the coolest songs we think you can use for your medication alarms.
So Dr Dre wins 1st and 2nd place here – I mean he is a Doctor after all and what better way to remind yourself to take your meds with some medication alarms from this legend.
- I need a Doctor – Dr Dre Ft. Skylar Grey and Eminem
- Medicine Man – Dr Dre Ft. Eminem (Definitely not safe for kids to listen to)
- Medicine – Three 6 Mafia
- Bad Medicine – Bon Jovi
- Girl, You have no faith in Medicine – The white stripes
- Rehab – Amy Winehouse
- Rehab – Rihanna
- Medicine – Jennifer Lopez (Yes… Jennifer Lopez)
- Medicine – Queen Naija
- Medicine – Musiq Soulchild
- Pills and Potions – Nicki Minaj
- Medicine – Shakira Ft. Blake Shelton
- Medicine Man – Gwen Stefanie
Lol! Yes! Snoop Dogg wins the country music category as well – Surprise! don't be. Snoop has always been a country music lover and this track is super cool, so we recommend you using it for your medication alarms if you're a fan.
- My Medicine – Snoop Dogg Ft. Willie Nelson
Drum ‘n Bass
- Medicine – The Prodigy
- Medicine – Kelly Clarkson
Do you have any other songs to suggest or that we can add to our coolest medication alarms playlist? Send it to us and let's make this list awesome! Submit your list of songs by commenting below or send us a message on any of our social media channels.